The other day I was talking to my sister Liz on the phone. I told her that I was headed to Michaels because I needed to do something creative. She laughed at me and didn't quite get it. So I have been pondering a way to keep my earrings from not getting all tangeled up. I had originally put them all in their own mini plastic bags, but then I would forget that I had them. So, I got the idea of making an earring tree. At Lily and Co. we have made placecard trees a number of times so I stole that idea for my earrings! I got everything at Michaels, aside from the ribbon and glittered each branch and I had a new earring holder, hurray! See Liz, I wanted to do something creative and I did!


1 comment:

Liz said...

It is so pretty.... and now I understand!!! Well next time you feel like you need to be creative you can make me a clutch too!!!