Aprons



I had bought this oil cloth fabric almost a year ago and I hadn't done anything with it, so with the coming of the summer I thought I would make some aprons for Emily and I to wear at Lily doing flowers...now Sarajane won't be able to seperate us. I made the one for Emily because it was her birthday and I thought I would suprise her with it...and then I made one for myself to. They were super easy, my novice sewing skills could even manage, although I am sure it wasn't all that good for the sewing machine! Anyway just wanted to show them off!

6 comments:

love.boxes said...

Those turned out darling... and that's some of the cutest oil cloth I've ever seen. :)

Liz said...

I remember that oil cloth... we need to go back and get more now!

sws said...

I love these aprons! I love the contrasting fabric good choice. Post some of the floral creations you are working on!!! I'd love to see your work!

Akinol said...

See Please Here

Author said...

he he, aprons are the crunchy delight of making messy things all over?! You should make action shots of aprons in action, cookin chicken and stirring soop!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,情趣商品,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天室,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣禮物,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品