For the love of {White!}

This post is to update, remind and reminisce. Update (skating, see below) remind (Valentines day is right around the corner!) and reminisce (my love for all things white, sparkly and shabby chic!)

I love this picture (below), the chandelier, the candles, the white...all right up my alley!
This past weekend a few friends and I went ice skating at the Wilson rink. It took a second to get used to the ice, but once we all got going it would be hard to distinguish us from Ms. Michelle Kwan...yup thats right! That is untill I got overly confident, tried to show off a 'spin', started backpedaling to regain balance and landed flat on my back. Needless to say my elbow, that I thought was broken, just has some lovely black and blue streaks to it! Ahh, good times!
This desk looks exactly like my desk that I had last year at school...it is lonely in storage now, but it doesn't mean I don't think about it!
Note: None of these pictures are mine (I wish!) they come from a lovely blog named Moderncountry. My friend Hadley sent me the link, and although at first glance it is not in English, if you look below the Swedish? text you will find English text. It took me a while to figure that out, obviously I am no Sherlock Holmes!

4 comments:

Tina said...

these images are so gorgeous! i adore everything white & beautiful!

pcskiboy said...

Was glad to hear the elbow wasn't broken. That would make for a miserable rest of the winter :)

Blair said...

Thank you for your super sweet comments on my blog! Yours really is quite lovely. I absolutely adore white lately and would happily take that last room as my work space. Sorry to hear about your fall!

Maria said...

gorgeous pics! Good to hear that all was well after the spill on the ice. :)