DIY {Cake stand}



For Easter I was given the task of bringing a dessert to a very fun Sunday brunch...so, not getting many opportunities to make desserts I went a little crazy! I did some tasty cookies, and two different cakes. Seeing as our house is lacking a bit in the cake stand department, I decided to take matters into my own hands and I created my own cake stand! It was very simple, and the idea came from a fun site called "oncewed" that features ideas for brides to be, but they are really just some very fun crafts that don't necessarily have to be for weddings. So, what I did was bought the terra cotta plant base and smaller pot, took some regular pant and dazzled them up! I used some 'mighty putty' to stick the two pieces together and voila cake stand! I used it for Easter and now it is just waiting for its next use!

2 comments:

Beck said...

The desserts were extremely yummy! The brunch was quite fun and it's my goal to continue to do potlucks throughout the summer. A wonderful way to spend time with friends and no one has to do much work!

ed said...

A片,A片

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品

徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信

徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,抓姦,外遇,尋人

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,中古車,二手車