{diy} jcrew tee

Before...
after!
this past weekend sam and I headed down to salt lake to see a cirque du soleil show & my sissy Liz. It was a lot of fun! cirque du soleil's are the best, if you've never been, they are a must see. anyway, on the way home we stopped at target, and I bought this soft tee. I had some left over grey scraps from a dress I had hemmed and knew I could embelish it to look like one of the slightly overpriced jcrew shirts... well, I think it turned out pretty well...it was super easy, if you want directions, just ask!

6 comments:

Adrianne said...

I totally want to learn how to do this! You are too talented for words! Next time you're around, PLEASE show me! Hope to see you soon! xoxo

Lydia said...

wowwww, padgett that's awesome!!!! can i send you my hanes shirts?? hahaha. maybe american apparel is one step up.

TNC said...

Hi, I'm so impressed by this idea. Would you please email me instructions?
tinancannon@netzero.net

Lauren said...

This is such a great, great DIY! I would love to know how to do this! Some funky patterns would look FAB for my little girls!

Amy said...

yes...I would love the instructions as well...LOOOOVVVEEE it!

Cassandra Alley said...

A tutorial would be awesome! so cute!