I heart home

I am in love, possibly obsessed with summers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.... my home. I have to say, I am one lucky girl. I am surrounded by such beauty. The first two photos are of a huge moose in our backyard. We basically have a 'western' zoo stroll through our yard throughout the year. From bears to moose to herds of elk we are never at a lack of wildlife!

The last couple photos are of my bike ride this morning, very early and a bit chilly. I always think to myself on my bike rides or runs, 'I so wish I had a camera right now!' so, I brought it this morning on my early ride. These pictures don't do justice to the light and colors in the morning, but I gave it a 'shot', hehe literally! I took them all while moving, hence the slight blurriness, but they still came out pretty good... Anyway, just had to give a shout out to my love, Jackson Hole...

4 comments:

the southern hostess said...

Beautiful images. I love the hot air balloon!

Her name was Lola said...

I'm originally from Canada (now living in New York City) and it's so fabulous and refreshing to see a moose again!

Cheers.

Abbie said...

I have to say that every time I think that I miss the city and malls I remind myself about how I get to do and see things that so many other people don't get to do or see on a regular basis... and then I love where I am! (Steamboat, that is)

Blueprint Bliss said...

So beautiful. I lived in Sun Valley, ID for a little while- and fell in love with it out there. I was finally able to take my husband to visit last spring- and he completely understood why I love it so much!