new {flattering} swimsuit


I bought this bathing suit awhile ago, but it was on backordered so I just got it in the mail today, hurray! Let me tell you how excited I am about it. First, I usually wear bikini's, but I have been drawn to the retro style bathing suit throughout the summer and could not seem to find one that I loved. Second, I needed a one piece that did not expose my least favorite parts of my body. So, when I came across this, I knew I had to have it. Plus, my lovely lady Felicia had it and it looked so fabulous on her! I am here to say, it is one of the more flattering one piece swim suits I have put on. That is huge coming from me... seeing as frolicking around in a two piece in public is not my favorite thing. So, these might still be on back order, but it is worth the wait and would definitely recommend one! (google 'shape fx shirred retro' because a couple different sites carry them) (ps- pic is clearly not me - I wish!)

3 comments:

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

I think I need to invest in one of these! I avoid the beach/pool like the plague because I only have a bikini...

Pho said...

Doing my little routine check of the blog, and I was so flattered by the shout out. Also, my number one procrastinating tool right now is looking for free shipping/ returns for online shopping. All inspired by you! I'll call you soon so we can chat.

resistiegler said...

Oh I love it!