online shop-aholic...

So, being as I am located in a small town, shopping proves to be very difficult. So, I have turned into what I like think (and it's probably not a good thing) is an expert online shopper. Yikes. From figuring out how to get free shipping, to using ebates, its a bit scary the amount of time I spend perusing the stores. I actually don't end up spending too much money because I ship so much of it back (I am surprised Zappos and Endless haven't cut me off, free shipping both ways is oh so dangerous). Of course I hit all the regular online sites. Clearly Anthropologie is my first stop. Following closely behind are JCrew, Old Navy, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Gap, Nordstrom, Zappos, Endless.... However there are a couple less known chain store sites that I love to hit up as well. Here is a small collection of the other sites I like.

Ruche is fun, has a lot of the same stuff as Lulu's and ModCloth

I have to say, have never bought anything from them, but I always look!
Poppytalk Handmade... sort of another Etsy... haven't spent tons of time there...
Fun site!
My favorite of the group, great deals and unique inventory!
Another good option...
Never bought anything from, but always checking in on it!

Thought I would share my shop-aholic collection of fixes!

4 comments:

Leta said...

I'm very interested in how you know if something is going to go on sale or not. Care to share your secret?

spoonandballoons.blogspot.com

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

OH NO...I do not need to know about more shopping sites! I can always find something I want to buy and I really have to restrict myself...then I cannot stop thinking about it! (example: your broaches and the Hettle pillows).

Abbie said...

Nice... you listed two I haven't seen. J is going to kill me if I buy anything. :)

Christen said...

Love South Moon Under, Lulu's and ModCloth!