Thank you Chic Coles!

The fabulous ladies over at Chic Coles have given me a blog award, whoo hoo! If you haven't been over there, you must check them out! So, this is my first award, and let me tell you the excitement! Now, the award comes with rules. So here we go...

1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award. (check - another thanks!)
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself. (umm... below - check)
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. (If I could, I would give about 50!)
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving. (check, check)

Ok, so for the '10 honest things' thing. This is a toughy... I recently got this hysterical forward from my cousin Virginia that was called "random thoughts of people our age"... I will insert one of the 55 thoughts that fits this moment like a glove: 35. Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem....

I feel like that right now. ok...breath, and just begin...

1. my lovely ladies, family and cute boyfriend mean the world to me
2. get me on an airplane, I have a serious case of the travel bug
3. I love cream, beige, lacy, linen and loveliness...
4. my sweet tooth would give anyone else a cavity
5. I have been told, and consider myself a professional tanner - I rule the sun. except for in Australia - don't mess with Australian sun...no ozone. no good. sun = 1, padgett = 0.
6. I will never be able to live with a non clean person. no way, no how.
7. I must be outside in the summer. hike, bike, swim, run, I love it all!
8. Christmas music plays continuously from the day after Thanksgiving to the day after New Years... wherever I am, you will find the cheery tunes.
9. I am sort of a thrill seeker: skydiving, bungy jumping, extreme sledding...plus I have a strong desire to become a helicopter pilot
10. I absolutely love my birthday (november 20)... it makes me feel special, it's my day. oh, and charlie moyer's too. thats ok though, he's pretty cool.

phew. that was tough. but alas it is now time to pass the torch... so check out these lovely 7 sites...

Liz Hoke (my sissy, whoo hoo!)

Thanks again ladies of Chic Coles, it was harder than I thought, but so very much appreciated!

4 comments:

KLaw said...

Congrats on the award! Much deserved. And thank you, of course, for sharing it with me :)

My bday is Nov 15th! We're almost birthday buddies.

Holey Shift said...

Padgie!

Woo hoo! You deserve it! I've been loving the picts, gives and inspiration lately...Love how I get a little piece of you everyday by browsing your posts!

xoxoxoxo: Always,
Jess

Liz Hoke said...

Hip hip hoorAY!!! Inspiration though.... that must not come from me.... maybe comedic relief cause I think I just copy most of what you do is more like it!!! But thanks for the award!!! And I so want to meet that little puppy.... I can't come up this weekend so I will have to try another time so sad! But now I am puppy names on the brain... and I kind of like Winston, but I always imagined a St. Bernard with that name and that little fella is not such size! He (is it a he) should be like McAurthar or something fancy!

Blair said...

Oh love your list! I so want to go extreme sledding right now. Thank you for the award!!:)