Winner & new puppy!

And the winner is....
Lucky number 16! Carlee from Deliciously Organized who chose the light topaz and gold dangles! Congratulations, email me your info and I will get the earrings off oh so quick! I used my favorite blogger Tara Frey's handy Random Number Generator as it was quick and efficient.

For everyone else, thank you very much for all the wonderful comments, they warm my heart and are so darn sweet! If you had your eye on the other two pairs of earrings (the pink & the turquoise) they will be on my etsy site in a matter of minutes, so feel free to head on over and indulge! On another note...
This is my Aunt Ginny (pictured above) and Uncle LE's new puppy! She is a King Charles Spaniel who is 10 weeks old and is still nameless... We met her on Sunday, and she is incredibly cute! They have been throwing around various names, but none are official yet. They want something London-ish...or Scottish. My vote is for Barkley, but we'll see... any suggestions?!

10 comments:

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

OMG that puppy is too cute! I would love to have one like that :) I like Barkley too!

Ps. We gave you a blog award, we love reading your blog!

Virginia Simmons said...

Padg-
Thank you for posting pics of the little puppy!! I can't wait to see her!! See you this weekend! xoxo

Deliciously Organized said...

Oh wow!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to wear them!!! I'm so glad I entered. Thank you!!! That puppy is precious! Will get you my info asap! thanks again! carlee

paula said...

He is just a doll!

PS~Erin said...

How flipping adorable! Lucy... Dot... Lizzie (Queen Elizabeth??)... Do tell what they decide on. She's adorable.

down and out chic said...

ADORABLE puppy. oh my goodness. so glad i started my morning w/this!

Liz Hoke said...

YES! I love it... no wonder they are going up this weekend!!! But Barkley, thats Uncle Davids big big puppy... I don't know if we can have two Barleys in the family?!?!

Liz Hoke said...

Ok... I have come up with two more... Aspen and Pumpino... its a baby dried pumpkin... maybe I just like saying it but on a puppy kind of cute?!?!? He is the color of a pumpkin kind of! But london or scottish... I went more spanish... thoughts of William and he has to wait forever to meet him!

Kristin said...

OMG, that is the cutest little fur baby!

Morgan said...

AGH! Adorable puppy!