bugs...

Let me first say this - I love J.Crew. love love. not so in love with the creepin' up prices, but still love. I am on their email list, and recieve about an email a day from them. Does anyone else get bugged by the "FREE SHIPPING" emails only to see the little asterisk that denotes that you must spend at least $150.00?? For those of us who do a lot of online shopping - free shipping is a gold mine. All Crewcut orders get free shipping.... Second complaint is that they send these 'free shipping' email's out ALL the time... ugh. Either give free shipping (no minimum order needed) or send out emails that highlight sales and new products. I'm just sayin'!

2 comments:

eddieross said...

Just found your blog! Love the tartan banner!

Thanks for the sweet comment too!

Eddie

Scott and Heather said...

I completely agree with your statements about the free shipping, mass emails and the increase in prices. I live in Switzerland now and missing JCREW is on my list of top five items I miss in the U.S.