Carmel Apples two & Pumpkin Carving

My friend Hadley and I actually made carmel apples! They turned out really well and obviously tasted delicious! We threw some sea salt on one of them (because who doesn't like the sweet and salty combo...really) and some sugar on another (because there isn't enough sugar in the carmel...) and kept the rest traditional. It didn't really make that much of a mess, and was quite easy. Also, had a pumpkin carving party last night... unfortunately the photos do not do the pumpkins justice, they are so blurry (I apologize) but I still had to show them off....

5 comments:

KLaw said...

Those look yummy!!!

Morgan said...

Looks like so much fun!

PS~Erin said...

How fun!! We've decided to make caramel apples for the first time this year. Would you believe that I've never even tried one?

Kristin said...

OK, I'm so adding sea salt to mean. I love caramel candy topped with sea salt. How have I not thought of this? Brilliant!

Blair said...

Oh how fun and love the pumpkins and salt on caramel apples---genius!