Flash mod dance!

After my last complaining post, I had to bring it back to happy. So, I am a die hard Ellen fan... but, I like Oprah too especially when she does her 'favorite things' type shows, but sometimes I am just not in the mood for the tough topics she tackles. However when I saw this on her show last week - I couldn't get enough of it! It is from awhile back, but I happened to catch it on the second go around. There is just something about cooperation amongst the masses that really makes me smile! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

This is so fun. I always wonder how they coordinate these types of things!

elizabeth said...

Loved that, Padgett. I usually DVR Oprah and only watch the ones that interest me. This one was SO cool. I remember thinking when I first watched it - "Wow, Chicago is really synced together!" It makes me happy everytime!

carlee said...

this is awesome! how did i ever miss this? the girl at the beginning totally had me sold, i figured she was just a very excited fan...made my day when they broke out into dance!