Flew the coup

I have escaped the cold of Jackson Hole to much warmer climate here in {gorgeous and sunny} San Diego... seriously it is just heaven. I have already been on two long, warm, non jacket/neck warmer/gloves/long underwear/fleece hat runs and I couldn't be happier. I am a shade of crimson after laying in the sun for hours today - but as you will recall I am an expert tanner, and it will turn to a tan in a jiff. These photos I found on My Modern Met. Photographed by Marcus Ohlsson I thought they were so perfect for my current situation! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Hope you're having a fabulous time in the sunshine!

KLaw said...

That looks devine!

Blair said...

Ah you lucky gal! Have fun. Sooo cold here today.

resi Stiegler said...

congrats on the trunk show. I was so sad I thought I was going to see you before I left. But no.... Lucky you are in the sun! I am jealous! Have a good time! missing you!