Really?

I am the first to admit that I am not a style icon - in fact, you will most likely find me in neutral colors with a pair of jeans. So, if I am completely off here, sorry. Anywho, are we really back to stonewash jeans and jumpsuits?? yikes spikes... I have liked the skinny jeans, even the ankle boots, but I am just not sold on stonewash or anything jumpsuit ... Here is one of my favorite Sex and the City quotes from Anthony that fits this post perfectly:

“Charlotte: Imagine, being blind and not being able to see a beautiful day like today. Can you think of anything worse?
Anthony: Stonewashed jeans and a matching jacket.”

Lets just say - for my upcoming birthday, do NOT get me these things!

Photos via Asos style, and Forever 21

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Bad. All very, very bad.

Morgan said...

Definitely not feeling any of it. Sometimes trends need to be left where they were found... as fads.

Holey Shift said...

Here are some things I know you would like to browse or receive on a birfday:)

http://theanthropologist.net/

http://www.annechovie.blogspot.com/

Love and miss you!

resi Stiegler said...

Dude HOw ridiculous would all of us look in the jumpsuit! Not just a jumpsuit but a sweatjumpsuit!