Trunk Show update!

Well, the trunk show was a big success! There was an amazing turnout on Thursday night, lots of food fun and bubbly, and of course some very good shoppers! I sold so much more than I expected, and now have the tall order of completely restocking myself before the Christmas Bazarre on the 5th of December. Thankfully I am headed to San Diego and will be able to actually go to a store and get my supplies rather than playing Russian Roulette internet bead shopping. Anyway, here are some photos of my display (they are fuzzy again, sorry) - it was so much fun putting it all together, I was very proud of the final product! Thank you all for the kind, encouraging comments and networking, the hard work was evident by the great turnout! Thank you all very much!

8 comments:

Abbie said...

Congrats! I'm so glad it went well for you!

Morgan said...

Congratulations! Love how you displayed everything. So pretty!

Lillibet said...

Displays look terrific! See you tomorrow, M.

sws said...

So cute! I wish I could have been there. Congratulations on all your hard work! We look forward to seeing you!

Deliciously Organized said...

I'm bummed I don't live in your area! Looks like you had some amazing items! Congrats on a great show!

Blair said...

I have already worn my new earrings! Glad that it was a successful show--so glad that I stopped by!:) Hope to see you again soon. xx

Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I love the striped brooches!!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Congratulations! Sorry i am so late commenting, but I hope it went well, it looks AMAZING! That is so exciting for you!