Christmas photo favorites


Blogland has been so full of amazing photos, ideas, dyi's, recipes and so on during this holiday season that I have been in a constant state of glee thinking of all the amazing things I can be doing/creating! But, favorite of all has been some of the photos of Holiday-ness... I have collected a few of my favorites from my favorite blogs! Click on the links below the photos to get a taste of some amazing-ness...thanks to all these wonderful ladies for filling my days with so much inspiration!

5 comments:

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

Love the pretty pics!!
ps thanks for commenting on my guest post at bonbonrose! Following now!

Kristin said...

I hope you had a beautiful holiday lady. That striped stocking has me totally swooning!

Blair said...

Oh thank you for including some of my posts! Love the wrapping inspiration from twig and thistle. Hope you had a lovely Christmas miss padgett!

Deliciously Organized said...

These are such gorgeous photographs! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Happy New Year! Love the new header for the blog, it looks so beautiful!