MB Stationary!

I am so excited to introduce you to this custom stationary by MB Hasker. She is basically my second sister, mother, best friend, once babysitter, teammate the list goes on and on - anyway she has worked for our family since I was three... she is so talented, and I finally convinced her to create some things that she could sell along with my goodies at the Christmas Bizarre this past Saturday. Her cards were such a hit! They were flying off the table, and luckily she didn't sell out, so I thought I would spread the love of the cards to you all so you could get your hands on some!

She illustrated two sets of cards. The first is a holiday card set - what normally are animal enemies make peace under the mistletoe, so very very cute.. and they are not Christmas specific - so all holidays can enjoy the cards! ... the other set is 'cards for all occasions' which include four birthday cards, two congratulations cards, two thinking of you cards, and two miss you cards... they are fantastic as a gift, or for yourself so you are stocked for the year! No more running to the store at the last minute to get that birthday card, the set will keep you well prepared!

She is also very excited to offer her illustration services to just about anything you cans think of! Custom bithday cards, get wells, engagements, wedding, save the date, baby gifts - anything! Let me know if you need more info...

If you would like a set - email me (padgetthoke@aol.com) and we'll get them off to you - trust me you won't be disappointed! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Liz Hoke said...

They are SO cute and of course they would be!! Will you still save me one of each and I will pay you!!

Deliciously Organized said...

They are adorable!