Bloomingville

A lovely lady named Federica from Sweet as a Candy commented on my site the other day, and I rushed on over to check out her site. How amazing! In cruising around her site she introduced me to "Bloomingville" which is in Denmark, Sweden and Germany (I think) and is fantastic. So many fun photos to look at. I only wish we were able to get these things here in the good ol' US! Go check out both Sweet as a Candy and Bloomingville - you will understand once you see! PS: I love all of my commentors, not only for the feedback, but so I can meet and see all of your wonderful sites! and All photos via Bloomingville...

3 comments:

resi Stiegler said...

this makes me want to decorate.... and you know how bad kevin needs a decorator! xxxx

VogueOntheRange said...

Padgett, your blog looks amazing and I LOVE this post! You're so talented!
xoxox

Anna Liesemeyer said...

thanks for stopping by! your blog is absolutely lovely. Excited to follow!