Design Sponge's DIY's

I am sure all of you are fans of Design Sponge, and for great reason! Aside from the daily inspirational posts, yesterday I was in the mood to check out some good DIY's. The collection of tutorials on Design Sponge is so inspiring, almost overwhelming (in a good way!) I just had to plug the goodness of that amazing site - and now I have added many new projects to my to do list, including all of the above! Find all these projects, plus so many more over at Design Sponge...

7 comments:

Lucia said...

I love those hangers that divine!

elmundodetrapito said...

hola mi primera visita y que bueno tu blogs todo re simple y bello la corana espetacular me encanto te envito a que conosca mi blogs
sueƱoscumplidos monica

Jennifer Katherine said...

These are ALL fabulous....now, where...to....start...

Sanity Fair said...

Otomi headboard is fantastic! I need to try this - I really want a colorful headboard, and I haven't been able to find anything that I really like.

Deliciously Organized said...

I LOVE DIY projects. The drawer hangers are so fun and the headboard is beautiful!-carlee

Down and Out Chic said...

so much diy inspiration over at design sponge. now if i could just find the time...

Kristin said...

I want to recreate those drawer hangers STAT. So fabulous!