Towel Displaying

I have quite a soft spot for great towels. If they are fresh, fluffy and nicely displayed they remind me of a spa and if displayed correctly can really fancy up a room. Better Homes and Gardens read my mind and had some ideas that I liked that needed to be shared. Simple and sometimes obvious, but a good reminder that everyday items can be used to add that extra touch...
Vintage chair, bench, hutch, stacked suitcases...
In an urn, planter or decorative basket
hanging from a hanger - especially a vintage fun hanger
Hanging on a ladder

Thanks bhg.com for the photos!

2 comments:

KLaw said...

Such beautiful photos!

Chic Coles (Cole Design) said...

Isn't it funny...I have never thought about towel displaying but it really is an important dilemma for when you have guests coming. These are great options!