Crafter's 'costco'

I have spent way way way to much time cruising around 'save-on-crafts.com' that I decided I should get everyone else hooked on it too, then maybe I won't feel so bad... I find myself saying every two minutes - yes I do need these branches, these pedestals, these vases... and so on. Do I? No, but when I do I know where to find them! I have yet to order from the site, so I can't vouch for them in that respect, but I will say they have a mighty fine collection of goods! Happy Friday!

Again click here for the GIVEAWAY, you have till Monday to enter!

Oh, and I have been working on some new - you guessed it - wreaths... so stay tuned for those!

5 comments:

carlee said...

I'm sure I'll be the same way...spending a ton of time on the site. So excited that you were inspired to organize btw! Wish you took pics!

Chic Coles said...

Going to check it out now!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

I didnt know about this! so exciting! Thanks for sharing:)

Thea said...

Thanks for this new site. As you know, it's near impossible to find anything for craft-making in Jackson. Even our Kmart doesn't have a crafts section!
Love this.

paula said...

bought a silver julep cup from there. the shipping was much more than the actual product though. Love it none the less.