Festive tops for Valentines day

I got home last night from the city and am so sad! I had such a fantastic time... ate great food (and lots of it), walked the city and spent some much needed time with my best lady Em. I didn't take as many photos as I thought I would, but I guess that just means there was no time in the fun to stop and take some shots! In lieu of city photos, I have been hit in the heart with Valentines spirit, and thought some love posts would be fun. So, to start - maybe a red shirt for the day, or any day really? Here are some ideas...


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

love them all!

VogueOntheRange said...

Cutest post ever! I always have the hardest time picking out tops... love this, Padgett! xoxox

sws said...

I love Anthropologie! thanks for the inspiration.

carlee said...

They are all adorable! I just sent you an email, you won the giveaway! Congrats!