I did it!

After months and months of talking about making a landing site to organize my blog/shop/twitter life, I did it (its a very simple landing site, baby steps)! I have no clue how I found "wix.com" but what an amazing site! When they claimed it was easy, it was. When they claimed they had tons of different templates, they did. And what kept me up at night was trying to figure out whether my domain "padgetthoke.com" would actually send visitors to this landing site, it did!

I had so much fun checking out all the different templates, and almost decided to switch from my Etsy site to just having an e.commerce site, but I just love Etsy! However - my question to you is - would you rather have my creations on Etsy to buy or on my own e.commerce site? you all are really the ones I am concerned with!

If you are looking to have a website that is professional, flexible and totally custom - check out wix.com, I am in love - and the best thing about it, the basic services are free!

4 comments:

keenanevans said...

congrats! it looks amazing :) I am putting you on the websites i love link list - don't know how you weren't on it before! wtf?! anyways... keep up the good work and def make yourself some chicken pot pie... sooo yummy
xx

Pink to Green said...

congrats this is so exciting!

Thea said...

Nice work Padgett. I don't know much about the blogging/selling/twittering world, but I do know that I love Etsy! Stay there! (or do both?) Congrats!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

I just started one of these too! Aren't they fabulous!? Yours looks awesome!!