cheap & genius {diy}

Ruffles and Stuff is filled with tons of great inspiration, but I really fell in love with the site when I found her fantastic "granny chic" diy slippers... amazing! I can't wait to do it myself... I will take photos when I do, but her's are truly chic! For the full DIY directions click here. All photos are from her dreamy site "Ruffles and Stuff"

Oh! I almost forgot! Thank you very much for all your thoughts on the lovely gold flower {whatchamacallit} - I don't know if I will ever know the true purpose, but at least when people ask what it is, I will have a list of answers to give! I loved them all, Thank you!

7 comments:

Morgan said...

oh my goodness. i'm so going to try this. so ridiculously cute!

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

This is adorable! I want to try it, they look so good!

Flick, said...

How gorgeous! My little girls would love a pair of these, I will have to give it a try for sure... can't wait to see yours.
:)

Jo said...

Ooooh lovley ~ I think I could actually make these.

Jo

FEDERICA said...

These are sooo pretty! I love flats!
Hope you're having a great day, don't miss my giveaway tomorrow!
Federica
xoxo

Katie said...

I am loving that flats are sticking around! Thanks for sharing this cute diy! It looks uber cute!

christian louboutin said...

This is something what i was looking and longing for. I am mad about the flat floral designed bellies like anything. When i see it any shop i dont make my mind for not purchasing it.