Exciting!

My dad and I were honored this week with being the number 6 producer in real estate for Teton County MLS 2009! It was exciting and a bit of a surprise... I can't take too much of the credit - my dad has been in the business here in Jackson Hole for the past 30 years, so that helped a lot! I have to say though, he was in San Diego for a couple of the big transactions that accounted for the award so I take a bit of pride in that! I am so incredibly lucky to be able to work with my dad, and together we are thanking our lucky stars that during this challenging time in our economy that we got anything done... Anyway, I just had to share the news, it made me a happy camper!

(Oh, and the bottom photo comes from our local paper, the Jackson Hole News and Guide, that unlike the national newspaper average their readership keeps growing! We are the two in the bottom left side)

I will be back tomorrow with you'll {heart} too!

8 comments:

sws said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It doesn't surprise me at all! Do you have any tricks that would help close a deal in our area? lol.... :) Wahooo to you both! Thanks for sharing!

Thea said...

I saw that in the paper yesterday. Congrats!

Chic Coles said...

Congrats! How exciting! You are lucky you get to work with your dad, I love working with my mom!

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

Congratulations!! Awards are always fun :)

xo
-julie

Lucia said...

Hello, congratulations! you know I do not speak English but I understand some of you received an award along with your father, congratulations again!

Patty said...

Oh wow congratulations!

winnie said...

That is so great! Awesome, Padgett!!! PS. I love looking at your blog! xo

Deliciously Organized said...

congrats! how exciting for you two!