Greg Mortenson

I just finished reading "Stones into Schools" by Greg Mortenson. This is his follow up novel to his first "Three Cups of Tea". I can not say enough about this man and all he has done/is doing. I won't go into to much detail, only that his stories are compelling, inspiring, educational, adventure filled and most importantly makes me believe there is much reason for hope in areas where no hope exists.

He delivered the commencement address at my graduation from MSU - Bozeman in 2008, and the Central Asia Institute is located in Bozeman so I gain certain pride in that as well. I had to share and urge people to read both books (it really helps to read the first to understand the scope of the second book) and look into the Central Asia Institute - an organization making big changes in little ways.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh Padgett! I am reading Three Cups of Tea right now! I love it so far. It's amazing what he has done with education and I will have to get his second one next!

Down and Out Chic said...

i've read three cups of tea and loved it but i haven't had a chance to pick up the new book. how amazing that he delivered your commencement speech. how inspirational!

sws said...

Loved his first book, heard him interviewed on NPR..what an amazing guy. Definitely going to read his second based on your recommendation!

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes