Houzz is incredibly addicting. If you are remodeling, building, repurposing, or just admiring you need to get inspiration from this site. enjoy! (all photos from the Houzz site)
Oh, and last week I tweeted about a new hairdo that I tried out and loved... well, I had a request from Erin over at Perfect Sentimentto show and tell... so, here is a photo, and a little tutorial on how to do this (I promise you) easy hairdo...
1. part your hair to one side
2. take a section of hair at the part and separate into two sections (you will always just have two sections)
3. twist the one section closest to your face over the second section
4. now, take and incorporate a new section of hair into each of your sections, making them bigger sections and securing the twist to your head.
5. repeat steps 3 & 4 till you reach the the base of your scalp. the smaller the pieces you incorporate, the tighter the twist will be and vice versa. once you complete the twist you can do a couple things... put your hair in a low pony, do the same twist on the opposite side and put the rest of your hair in a bun, or you could incorporate the idea into an up-do!
I hope that made a smidgen of sense. If not, let me know and I will work to clarify! Erin - I would love to see photos if you give it a shot!
Sorry for the poor photo, I took it on the iphone!