Flea market finds repurposed

Better Homes and Gardens had this cute article on flea market finds in new uses, and I wanted to share...
Vintage chicken coop contraptions douple as a magazine rack
Old shutters dress up an empty wall
Banisters create the perfect mail holder
Salvaled molding turned shelving adds an architectual element

I love these old clocks turned creative sculpture

Mantle as headboard
Frame with pages from a book or music make a great statement
Salvaged tin surrounding this bath give it a unique look
an old plate stand holder, I would love to come across something like this!

Thanks BHG for the photos!

7 comments:

Anna Liesemeyer said...

Flea Markets are so fun...especially when you can find some things to re-purpose! I am going to bookmark this page for future reference:) thanks!!

Chic Coles said...

I really wish I were creative and could think of uses for some of my junk...these are all so cute.

Anonymous said...

You have to come see my fence post bed! I think you and I should furnish a house!

p hartnett said...

whoops didn't mean 2 b anonymous

Katie said...

I love flea markets, minus animals and smells :) However, the shabby and parisian looks are so in right now. We have an upcoming issue for one of the magazines we do that will have a whole section on nastalgic products... people can't get enough of it. Your pictures are gorgeous!

Morgan said...

Love all the photos! I really need to make time to go to flea markets more often.

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes