Bicycles


I have been debating for about a year now on whether I should take the plunge and buy myself a nice roadbike. I have been using a hybrid bike (can be used on the mountain or the road) and it has worked great, but when I go out with my crazy ladies (who have amazing road bikes) I am left in the dust... I know it would be so fantastic, but it's just a very large investment & a little daunting doing the research to find the perfect one... so, that has been on my mind, and thought I would share. If you are in Jackson & have a road bike that is looking for a new home - let me know, I may be in the market! (credits below photos)

8 comments:

Abbie said...

OHHH!! I have a Specialized Dolce 44cm that I just decided to sell. It's literally been ridden only 10 times. What size do you need? I'm only 5'1". If that's the size you're looking for, I could always ask my friend when he is going "home" next. I'm sure he could bring it up. Let me know. Otherwise, I know someone else that is selling theirs... for someone 5'3"-5'6". Touch base!

Rebecca said...

I just got a new 2010 road bike a month ago and absolutely love it! GO FOR IT!!!! BUY A NEW ONE!!!

Pink to Green said...

Good luck finding the right bike; there are so many choices! Love these photos for inspiration to get out and get peddling

The two of us... said...

As you have been debating for a year to buy a nice road bike-- i have been wanting a beach cruiser for about 2 :) You can see the difference in our intensity levels! ha-

Ms. Givens said...

We have nowhere safe to ride unless I put my bike in a truck and take it to the bike trail, but I have no truck. :)

Liz Hoke said...

Yeah yeah do it! And if you find two let me know and i want the other one!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

I am lucky to live in a place where I could ride my bike everywhere....this post is total motivation to do so;)
Great photos friend!

hammer said...

PhO...part of me wants to encourage your purpose, but since you already kick my booty around the village maybe you should stick with the old hybrid. hehe just kidding do it, you won't regret it.