I love: a creative mint

Thank you all for understanding my lack of posting. I am home today, but leaving again tomorrow for NYC for the week... I am going to try and plan some posts so I won't be absent again for another week! I am so sad though that I haven't been able to visit all of your sites, next week I will be back to my commenting self!

Anyway - have you been over to 'a creative mint'? Leslie, the creator, is amazing. The photos she takes are absolutely gorgeous, and every time she posts I get so color inspired! If you haven't been here yet, it must be added to the list. All photos are of course from her beautiful site. Love.

4 comments:

Chic Coles said...

I haven't been over there yet! I am headed over to check out more. They are so fun and I love the flowers she photographs!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

not heard of her yet, but this is enough to convince me to head over!

Flick, said...

You are such a busy bee! I haven't seen that site yet but it looks gorgeous.. I find those images very inspiring too, but I am hopeless at creating that sort of thing, so lucky there are talented others out there who can do it for me!! Safe travels, and have a great week.
:) Flick

Katie said...

I am going to check it out! I have been inspired to work on a few things myself and love getting inspired when I visit your blog Padgett!