Trunk Show & Vacation

Sorry for the blog neglect, both of my own site and visiting all of yours! I was in a Trunk show Thursday, Friday and Saturday (very successful!) and then I jumped on a plane down to San Diego early yesterday morning, so my apologies for not posting & commenting on your sites for almost a week, yikes! It is absolutely gorgeous out, in about 3 minutes I am headed out for a bike ride and then I have a date with the chaise lounge and my book... I am one lucky girl! I will try to post this week, but with it being sunny and 75 degrees, I am making no promises... So, till next time - have a lovely day!

photo source unknown...

4 comments:

sws said...

jealous of your date! have fun!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

how exciting! you will have to fill us in on the trunk show. no worries about blog neglect...I am guilty of it all the time!
<3

Katie said...

You are so good about posting, so don't worry about us! Can't wait to hear about the show when you return!

Beebs said...

ahh jealous! :) have so much fun...