Wishing for good weather

Can you believe this photo? I am not sure whether I would love that sitting area or be terrified, I think I would be in love..
Memorial day weekend in Jackson Hole is probably not the best time to visit. Without fail, the annual 'Old West Days' parade turns out to be 'Old Wet Days' complete with rain, clouds and wind... this year was no different... I would just love to have some nice weather! Oh well, I did manage to get in a couple bike rides and a run, a bbq and seeing two movies... Anyway, here are some indoor/outdoor photos that I loved + two more fantastic campers (would love to have the first airstream!)!

Photos {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

6 comments:

Katie said...

I love that clawfoot bath tub. Very cute and I agree about the weather, we go rained out this weekend too. So much for sunshine, but hopefully it will turn out to be a better week.

Ms. Givens said...

My husband has an old camper but I havent been able to convince him to fix it up. :(

Pink to Green said...

That dangling "room" is amazing; I love these indoor outdoor spaces, they are all so creative!

Morgan said...

Hey! I got the belt at New York & Company. Totally affordable and I got it recently so they may still have it! Happy Shopping!! :)

Iva said...

WOW!!! GORGEOUS!!

forloveandlemons said...

I love love love this post! Those little treehouses/homes are adorable!!!

http://forloveandlemons.wordpress.com/