belated you'll {heart} too

A couple days late, I know, but still worth posting about these links you love...
Warm summer photos via dress, design & decor
Once it decides to be nice here, I will for sure give this recipe a go via the wonderful Rebecca of thyme for wine
One of my favorite blogs has a new Tumblr account, yay! via Down and Out Chic
Great photos of miss Natalie Portman via the wonderful Bridget of Bee Lux

Some great architecture via Alice Lane

Hope you have a great Sunday, and don't forget to enter the giveaway {for one item from my etsy shop} I forgot to mention when the winner will be chosen - the end of the day on June 10th, so good luck!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Alice Lane is amazing!!

Katie said...

I love vintage cameras! My husband and I have a few from his grandfather and we love them!

Ms. Givens said...

The house is amazing.

Kristin said...

Holy dream house batman. That place is gorgeous!

Beebs said...

yummm those warm desserts!

Beebs said...

and thanks for the shout out, darling :)