Exciting

(no, this is not the article, yes, I like this shot very much! via)

I had the pleasure of being interviewed last week by the wonderful Cara Rank to be featured as this week's "close-up". Yesterday the article was published in the weekly Jackson Hole News and Guide. So, I just wanted to give a shout out and thank you to Cara for the lovely article...

I will try and upload it for you all to see... I got sidetracked though today with a little pool laying and a nice bike ride...

I forgot to mention - if you are local - head on over to MADE tonight for the opening of Meggan Stordahl's encaustic paintings and funky market bags. She is also launching 2minuteclips.com. all her instructional videos from sewing machine basics to silk painting and fabric printing, so go check it out!

3 comments:

Chic Coles said...

Congratulations! How exciting, going to check it out now!

Ms. Givens said...

Cant wait to read it!

Katie said...

YAY! Congrats and can't wait to see what it entails. I'd be a little distracted too if I was by the pool! {maybe throw a daiquiri in there too for good measure} hehe