Wedding table number ideas...

This post is especially for Rebecca from the delicious site, Thyme for Wine... She had asked for some ideas for table numbers at her upcoming wedding... I found the above, but my other thought would be to 'create' numbers from twigs and branches for a real rustic feel... I am not sure the theme or feel of your upcoming wedding, but I hope maybe one of these might spur some ideas, a lot of them could be used as the actual centerpiece too!

(I have lost the sources for all but one of the above photos)

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Love the pot and apothacary jars!

La Maison Fou said...

These are great, I suspect that you could also use these for a dinner,birthday or any occaision. Love the succulant pot with painted no.
L.

Ms. Givens said...

Very creative.

Rebecca said...

veryyyyy cute!!! I'll bookmark this for my "inspiration folder!" thank you!

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

Love all these great table number finds! I love the vintage frame ones!