absolutely lovely photos

I saw these pictures via Dress Design and Decor, and had to repost, I am in love with each and every photo on Cherry Blossom Girl... for all the loveliness make sure to read the see the entire post!

Also, in the midst of my blog neglect, I managed to get 3 new 'friends' - so, yay! Hello to my newest site subscribers! I hate to keep apologizing for my lack of activity on the site - like I have said before, I just can't stand to be inside when I can be outside. Case in point - yesterday, my brother and I took off to join extended family up on Jackson lake for the day. Best decision ever! Gorgeous day, lots of activity and great time catching up with the Morgans! Thank you for hosting us on your boat for a great lake day! Next up, my sissy Liz is coming for the weekend (yay!) as well as one of my best lovies Jessica (yay!) on Friday... then on Saturday the family (minus mom) will be 'snorkeling the snake'... I will explain further once the adventure is concluded!

7 comments:

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

Oh I just love everything about these dresses!!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

absolutely gorgeous. Wish I could just have a closet full of these;)

Morgan said...

Please please PLEASE can all those dresses be mine!!

Ms. Givens said...

Sounds like fun.
My maiden name is Morgan.
These pictures make me want to start hanging formals and frilly's around my room. I'd have to change my decor though. I have a kind of a Central American theme going right now.

Deliciously Organized said...

Stop! You're killing me. I saw how beautiful your area is...and now you're talking boats and lakes. So jealous.

Katie said...

OMG if every neckline I owned had rosettes, ruffles, or a statement collar on it I would be set for life! These photos are stunning... wish some would magically appear in my closet! (hehe)

Chic Coles said...

These make me think of a fairy tail! They are all so beautiful.