Hair inspiration



messy updo: looks so effortless & chic ... having very long hair myself - I can never seem to achieve this look without it looking like a beehive gone wrong. So, these pictures are to inspire me to try and capture the look again!

Oh, and I will for sure post pictures of the snorkeling adventure - I should have today, but instead found my way up to the Jackson Lake Dam where about 12 of us embarked on a three hour float (on hammock boats of course (more pics of that too)) down to Pacific Creek - could not have been a more gorgeous, perfect day!

10 comments:

Ms. Givens said...

When my hair was long I couldnt pull this off. I think your hair has to be soft and mine is really coarse and straight.

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Pink to Green said...

I love this collection of images and often covet this exact style of messy 'do... the perfectly imperfect that looks so sweet. I heard the trick is 2nd day hair

pcskiboy said...

My hair needs some serious help. Any thoughts or ideas?...It's almost gone....:)

Alleen said...

I love the messy look (weekend hair for me). And it's also beautiful on little girls.

Cheers!

Alleen

Jack said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, thanks for your information and photos. I will go on to follow your blog. If you have time, you can come to my blog and feel free give me some comment, more important thing is to be follower!

(My blog is http://sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)

Anna Liesemeyer said...

oh this post is fantastic. Makes me feel a little bit better about my floppy hair today;)
Emma Watson is one of my faves:)

Annie said...

LOVE these. Such a great look! good finds with these images..

Design Actually said...

Beautiful inspiration, I especially love Keira Knightly's big updo. Not sure how it would look on a normal person, but I'd be willing to try it.

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

Love. all. of. them. dangit, my hair totally won't do that! I can rat and rat and rat and it will fall out in an hour..