Home sweet home

Sorry I have been posting so sporadically. When it's summer time, I try and take full advantage of the outdoors, and really try to minimize my time on the computer! I had to share some photos from a hike we went on Thursday... it was to Table Mountain and was a real adventure. Snow blanketed about 1/3 of the hike - so snowshoes would probably have been more appropriate! Anyway, hope everyone is doing well...

All photos are courtesy of the amazing Jared Fry... so talented (I threw some others in there as well that arn't from the hike, but from our amazing home - Jackson Hole)

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Those pictures are AMAZING! What a beautiful part of the country.

Katie said...

Those are gorgeous! Are you really in shorts walking through snow??? I am doing the exact same thing with my summer posts... it's hard to get on the computer with so much to do!

Deliciously Organized said...

You live in paradise! What stunning photographs. I need to make a trip to where you live. And I agree, less time on computers in the summer!

Ms. Givens said...

I always want to be retired in the summer so I can be outside all summer long. :(

Liz Hoke said...

Ah it makes me miss home!

Annie said...

Just found your blog and became your newest follower :)

These pics are incredible!!