Colorboard Inspiration for Liz

My sister Liz is about to start the moving process into a new condo! So, that means two things... 1. Moving - which isn't so fun, but hopefully we will have a lot of hands! 2. Decorating - the part I am most looking forward to!

As of right now, I believe the walls in the condo are all white - so, we need some inspiration for wall colors! Thankfully, 100 Layer Cake does the best color inspiration boards. I think they will help Liz decide on some potentials! So Liz, this one is for you! (probably one of many posts to come devoted to the new place, yay!)

7 comments:

Morgan said...

I love the second grouping!

Rebecca said...

Fun! I love them all, but the last color combo is my favorite!

forget.me.knot.weddings said...

Love these boards..such great color palettes!

Olimpia Elide said...

I love delicate colours.
These are amazing!!

;-)

Olly
http://trendsonshowcase.blogspot.com

lilygalsjh said...

i like the first set! did you put these together...they are all great!

Kayla said...

I love the third group. Blizzard and Mahogany colors with a little exposed shelving and I'm sold. I love your blog too. I'm your newest follower!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Val said...

Pure Fabulousness!!!!!!