MADE show


Yesterday was a crazy day. Lots of things happening which is keeping me very busy! I wanted to let all the Jackson Hole people know that my jewelry is on display at MADE (which is in the gaslight alley) till September 1st, so hurry on over and get some goods! As always, the earrings are at Lily and Company, but head over to MADE to see the store (which just opened in May) and my display (again, very proud). I didn't get any photos of the opening or the final display - a bit crazy around here!

MADE is owned and run by John Frechette who is famous for his "strapped belts", and now this store which carries all handmade work by 48 different artists from around the country. A unique and fun place to shop - it is a must go to (especially this week!) so head on over and check it out!

2 comments:

PS~Erin said...

How exciting! Wish I were closer so I could take a look in person, but the collage is beautiful!

La Maison Fou said...

I love made by hand things!
L.