black & white love

via


via


via


via


via


via
I love a great black and white photo - so elegantly classic. For a while I would only take photos in black & white, it just seemed to make everything look better... I am about to make a nectarine (from all the centerpiece leftovers) & blueberry pie - I will take some photos ...pie crust and I have had issues in the past, but I am willing to try it again! How can something with so few ingredients pose so much problems?


Oh! I finally hit 100 followers, yay! A special hello to 'the paris apartment' for being lucky 100, here is to 100 more!

3 comments:

Annie said...

These are all so classic and gorgeous.. I can't pick a favorite!

Can't wait to see pics of the pie! I LOVE nectarines & blueberries.

Katie said...

Those are so pretty and had a lot of beautiful dresses too!

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

Yes. So beautiful..