Grilled Cheese deliciousness

When we were cruising around China in our bus, a lovely lady had the Martha Stewart Living magazine. While we all were enjoying our twice daily Chinese food, we saw these grilled cheese's - and I think we all 'melted' and instantly couldn't stop thinking about them.

I love a good classic grilled cheese, but I also love a french bread, brie cheese and pear creation! Take a look at these, surely one will make your mouth water! All via Martha Stewart

Cheddar, Cherry Preserves, and Basil on White



Gruyere, Red Onion, Prosciutto, and Pepper on Rye 


Cheddar, Jalapeno, and Cilantro on White

Cheddar, Dijon Mustard, Bacon, Tomatoes, Avocado, and Pepper on Sourdough

Gruyere, Apple, and Sage on Rye


Gruyere, Prosciutto, Arugula, and Tomato on White

Yum huh? Off to Las Vegas for the weekend for Virginia's bachelorette weekend - should be fun! Won't be back till Monday afternoon, so till then, enjoy your own weekends!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

AH-MAZING! Grilled cheese is my FAVORITE! Those all look delicious.
Oh, and on a random note, I decided to wear your beautiful necklace tomorrow in my engagement photos! Can't wait to see how they turn out. :)

Olimpia Elide said...

I wanna try all these french-bread combinations! They looks so good.
;-)
(I've to be sincere: this post, made me hangry! :-D)
XOXO
Olimpia

Megan said...

I could really nom on the apple/sage combo- these make me want to break out the grill pan right now. Have a great trip and I'll hopefully be posting about my trip with Eddie on the blog soon... he was so fun in person!

VogueOntheRange said...

Thanks for sharing, babe! YUMMY, with some tomato soup...

Liz Hoke said...

Too bad you don't have a panini press in the hotel room you could make one of these! I am going to try the one with cilantro one of these days!