Happy Thanksgiving!

Give thanks & eat till your stuffed!

My family + other brave participants will be competing in the Hoke's thanksgiving "Pilgrimage" which is explained a bit further by my brother Bland in the evite:


There are many historic Pilgrimages humanity undertakes. This one is almost as grand, noble, and lofty. However, our's simply gathers people together to have fun on a semi-epic journey.


Join us for a pre-Thanksgiving Pilgrimage challenge course extravaganza! Expect a sandcastle competition, wacky scavenger hunt, and intellectual battle that will surely get your appetite singing in tune for Turkey time.  

Later I will have photographic evidence of this unconventional event. On a completely different topic - try making these glitter do it yourself candle holder pumpkins! 

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Loving those pumpkins! I think Ill be doing that next year!

Cindy said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!! xo

Katie said...

I love glittery holiday accents!!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

I had a gold pumpkin as my centerpiece this year:)
Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving Padgett!
<3

Julie @ Chapman Interiors said...

Did you make those punkins?? because they are awfully cute!! fun :) glitter :)

KC said...

such a cute idea! hope you had a great day with family and friends!

Padgett Hoke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.