Thanks to BH&G, here are a few easy fun projects to kick off my favorite holiday season - to add instant cheer! For full project details, visit here.
1. Use some old cute mittens and some greenery to adorn your door
2. Take old Christmas cards and tape them around a vase to make it more festive
3. Utilize your colorful, or monochromatic ornaments and display them in clear vessels
4. Make a super easy burlap stocking, add some sparkle, ribbon or whatever else to give it some pizzazz
5. Use Christmas paper and make cone shape them for a modern tree farm
6. Find old Christmas fabric, cut into a cone & add some pompoms and a boarder for an advent calendar & fill with goodies
7. Make pretty monogram boxes for a personalized touch
Hopefully these simple crafts will get your Christmas creative juices flowing. If you are in Jackson, please come visit me tomorrow at the Christmas Bizarre - I have been a busy elf creating some really fun new pieces that I can't wait to show off! If you mention to me at the bizarre that you are a follower of my blog - I will give you 20% off! Cheers!