Caribbean inspiration

 

I have been updating my Etsy site (www.padgetthoke.etsy.com) for a little over a week now, but I had to share with you some new pieces that are caribbean inspired. Since I am not planning any trips to the ocean any time soon, I figured making jewelry out of gorgeous turquoises, blues and sea greens would be the next best thing! Some of these are already on Etsy, the others will be uploaded in the next day or so, so check them out!

Also, if you want to stay current on all the jewelry, 'like' my facebook page "padgett hoke" and then you'll be in the loop! happy three day weekend, yay!

8 comments:

Val said...

Girl, I just went on your ETSY!! Amazing. I love all of the colors. I will order soon. What's a girl to do when she wants everything??? hehe

sarah, flourish design + style said...

They're beautiful.. the color, wow :) x

Katie said...

I love the color... you did a great job Padgett! I appreciate the link to that adorable Etsy store... they have some awesome prints. I think I may have to get a couple for our office :)

katie carlin said...

I love your Etsy store! what cute things!! such pretty colors!

http://dailycrushes.blogspot.com

Megan said...

You knocked it out of the park- wow! The colors are so beautiful and happy feeling.

Melanie said...

You didn't mention your pretty shop! I'm dying over the turquoise necklaces.

Sissi said...

hi! i just figured out your blog and your etsy shop! i have one too, just made my first sale, so i am very on the beginning:D! i follow you here and on etsy, love your design!hugs
sissi

Sissi said...

hi! i just figured out your blog and your etsy shop! i have one too, just made my first sale, so i am very on the beginning:D! i follow you here and on etsy, love your design!hugs
sissi