Happy New Year!


but first, lets recap on this past year!

. was fortunate enough to get the chance to travel to San Francisco, San Diego, Salt Lake, New York City, Las Vegas, Houston, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou
. Participated in a couple art fairs & jewelry shows (exciting!) and had a number of successful trunk shows, and added a store that carries my jewels (Brenda's Gallery and Gift) to my one existing store - my true love Lily and Co (if anyone has a store that padgett hoke jewelry might sell well at - let me know!) 
. had a frustrating, but ultimately rewarding year in real estate
. many outdoor adventures including hikes, bikes, camping, floating, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, long walks, beach runs, and of course we snorkeled the snake!
. participated in the .very.beautiful.wedding. of Virginia and Cramer
. had the most wonderful holiday season. I love my friends. I love my family. I am one very lucky girl!
. growing 'padgetthoke.com' to be one lovely site. I couldn't do this without everyone's support & I hope to continue spreading loveliness throughout the coming year! I have created a facebook page (padgett hoke) so find me & like me!

Thank you again, much love!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy New Year! xo

Morgan said...

A great year for sure!! xo

Michelle Elisabeth said...

It's wonderful to look back and savour the wonderful moments of years past! It also makes me much more excited for what's to come.

Anna Liesemeyer said...

What a great year it has been for you! Its always good to look back and reflect on the positives!
Looking forward to 2011! Cheers!!