My alt summary

So, by now there are amazing recaps of Alt Summit, so in order to try and not repeat, I thought I would point out some of the lesser talked about (but still significant in my book) points!

 The photos above are from the Kate Spade/Girls with Glasses party by angela and ithyle

1. The People (actually everyone has talked about the fabulous group of people at this summit, but I must reiterate): Oh.my. there some wonderful ladies there. I met only a fraction, but the ones I met sure were amazing. I urge you to take a look at their own sites (I hope I didn't forget anyone - if I did, I apologize!):

Rachel of Raenovate
Lillian of Unstiched
Janie of Janie Hearts

2. The business cards: of course at a conference like this you would expect fabulous cards, but I was blown away. the details, the time and creativity in each card amazed me. nicely done everyone!
3. The goodies: I am sure you have seen the fun tin lunch boxes we got - but what was in them? Here is a peek at the goodness + the other goodies from the Kate Spade & GWG.com mini party giveaway bags...
glasses, chocolate, mini book, hair holder & a great discount to Kate Spade, oh my!
letterpress calendar, hand sanitizer, cards, lotion, measuring utensils, oh my!

Of course, the actual summit itself was amazing, and if there are any questions regarding anything that happened or things I learned I am more than happy to answer (just leave a comment with your email). I just didn't want to go over the same things that have been so wonderfully recapped elsewhere around the web!

13 comments:

Morgan said...

Whoa!! Everything looks so amazing!! Love the biz cards!

Megan said...

how fun!!

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

so jealous! I bet you had the best time EVER! love the kate spade photos!

Sissi said...

wow this is just amazing...i sooo wish to be one day part of something like that. and thank you sooo much for your lovely comment on my blog, i really appreciate that. your words have been very nice and gave me a lot of power to believe in my etsy store!thanks, hugs sissi

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

Great recap, Padgett! (I've been trying to recap too but it was so overwhelming, I don't know where to start!) I think I need to step up my business card game next year. Luckily, I have Janie for that. I really am so thrilled we met!

KC said...

looks AMAZING! i seriously need to go next year!

Katie said...

Wow!! It sounds like it was a blast and those are some serisouly awesome business cards!

StonehouseLove said...

Padgett!-Very cool...I had so much fun meeting everyone and the summit was great and so is your lovely jewelry! xo

Cindy said...

So fun!!

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

Thanks so much for the recap! I've been reading about it everywhere I can.. it sounds like it was beyond amazing. Wish I could have gone!

resi Stiegler said...

ummmm I need to be filled in on the ALt????

RAENOVATE said...

i came home from work the other day CRAVING chocolate and suddenly remembered our kate spade emergency chocolate bars. needless to say it was devoured in five minutes flat. great recap!

Erin @ Slipcover Your Life said...

you got SUPER CUTE smock cards. I'm kind of jealous! I love the first picture "Ok, someone needs to click snap on the camera"

Miss you!