did someone say...

Yay! Our trunk show/party is on Saturday in Jackson Hole! I have been working really hard to get ready for it as well as a laundry list of other things going on, so Sunday will be a sleep catch up day!

I wanted to give you a sneak peak at what I have been working on and some of the exciting things happening at the party...
 A little jewelry of course... actually I have a lot of goodies!
just a few of the props for our photobooth! I felt like I was in third grade today making the mustaches & other props - it was quite fun!

So, if you are in Jackson - please come by - live music, a photobooth, jewelry, cupcakes and stationary - what more could you ask for?!

In case I don't get back before the weekend - enjoy!

3 comments:

KC said...

How fun! Wish I could be there :)

Megan said...

Wish I was in that area so I could stop by!!

StonehouseLove said...

Padgett-your collection looks beautiful...have fun. xo