Happy Weekend


How fun would it be to go to the Oscars? These photos make me think glam.

In our small town, there are only three movie theaters that play shows at 4:30, 7:00/7:30 and 9:00/9:30. Till a couple years ago I didn't realize that you could go see a movie at almost any time in a large city... Anyway, the owner of the theaters hold a little Oscar competition each year with ballots found in the local newspaper. Whomever scores the most points with correct answers wins. The prize? A free pass into any of the three theaters for an entire year! Get second and its 6 months of free movies! So, my ballots filled out and my fingers are crossed that I am victorious!

On a totally unrelated note, thanks to Megan of Pink to Green, I got these things in San Diego & have totally fallen in love. It's Goody's gift to the hairpin world. I worked out today wearing them and my hair stayed rock solid tight. Not to go on and on, but you can even do a really lose bun and it stays put... amazing.

Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

I would just love an excuse to get dressed up. Oscars or no, I'm curling my hair tonight and doing that little extra just because I can. Have a fantastic weekend, Padgett! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you win that movie pass!

Melissa Cahoon said...

I am now hopelessly in love with that black dress. I would probably sell my soul for it. Not to overreact or anything... Haha!

Maria said...

Love the pics! I can't wait for the oscars this weekend. I really hope you win...that would be the most ideal thing to win next to the lottery for me!:)

Megan said...

Hope you win- my fingers are crossed! PS. so glad you love the spin pins as much as I do!

{lovely little things} said...

It would be so fun, if only to see all the outfits!

Julie-Inspired said...

Hope your weekend was great too...and I hope you won!